RepairsAs a Kingston Churches Housing Association tenant you have the right to get repair work done quickly and efficiently when you report a problem in your home.

You must tell us about any repair that needs doing as soon as you can. Report it to your warden or the office. They will check what needs doing and, if the work is inside, organise an appointment for the workers to get in.

Urgent repairs:

It’s especially important to report urgent problems straightaway – these faults might threaten your health and safety, or mean that the property is dangerous or could be seriously damaged. If you discover an emergency outside normal office hours (which are 9.30am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday) or over a holiday period you should ring the appropriate emergency number listed in Emergency Contractors as at December 2020.  They will decide if the work is so urgent that someone has to be sent out straightaway or if it can wait for the office to open.

In the case of suspected gas leaks do not strike any matches or switch on any lights or electrical appliances or gas appliances, but telephone British Gas 0800 111 999 immediately.

Non-urgent repairs:

If your repair is less urgent you can report it by:

WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann